Do let us know if there is any mistake
Points will be updated every month and more frequent if time permits.
1. Every RM1 purchase equals to 1 point (only applicable on NON-promotional items)
2. For every 100 points, you can get a RM5 rebate.
3. Points can be accumulated & will not expire.
4. Points will be counted once payment has made except for Pre-order bags where points will be counted upon arrival of stocks from supplier (just in case bags are out-of-stock and refund has to be made).
5. Postage charges are not included in the points.
6. Any rebate can ONLY be utillised on your NEXT purchase.
7. Rebate only applies in multiples of 100 points. (Eg. If you have 120 points, you can only get a RM5 rebate. The remaining 20 points will be carried forward and accumulated with your future purchases. Rebates cannot be made for points balance below 100).
8. You will be given a code on your very 1st purchase. You will be updated on your remaining Points with every enquiry.
9. BagLovers may introduce other methods of redemption, which will be announced in our promotional literature from time to time.
10. Once Points are redeemed, these Points cannot be revoked, cancelled, returned or exchanged, and Points will not be reinstated.
11. BagLovers may also deduct from the Points balance in a Customer's Account, given the following circumstances: -
(a) Any Points suspected to be fraudulently recorded; or
(b) Any Points recorded in error; or
(c) Any Points relating to a transaction which is cancelled
12. BagLovers reserves the right to deduct any such Points as stated above without notifying the Customer.
13. BagLovers reserves the right to suspend or terminate the BagLovers Point System Programme at any time without prior notice.